Copied from Dr. Oz the Mind Diet
1. Green Leafy Vegetables
2. One other vegetable besides a salad every day. Broccoli and onions.
3. Poultry, preferably Turkey
Cold-water fish, like salmon and mackerel, are rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and have the most DHA, which is essential to keeping your brain young and vital. All you need to reduce your Alzheimer’s risk is three servings per week.
5. Berries, Two servings of blueberries twice a week. Strawberries
6. Whole Grains. 3 servings a day? The Blood Type O’s and B’s may not need this much when they find their best proteins.
7. Nuts contain healthy fats. Nuts like Almonds and Walnuts. Black Walnuts and Brazil nuts for Blood Type B help lower cholesterol, and reduce heart disease.
8. Beans 3x a week. The free pdf for the 10 keystobasichealth list your best beans so you wont have gas.
9. Red Wine. Cleveland Clinic recommends Cabernet
10.Olive oil, People who cook with olive oil saw greater protection from cognitive decline. Cut the butter.