I use these Detoxical D and Aromastat two supplements together because I don’t feel any difference using them separately. They have two different actions and work synergistically to remove excess estrogen from the body.
Eating low glycemic high fiber vegetables is best. Knowing where your quercetins are and eating them will help.
Now, we know that the common thread in many female hormone diseases such as those mentioned above is a little-known condition known as estrogen dominance. The underlying problem is a relative excess of estrogen and an absolute deficiency in progesterone. In the west, the prevalence of estrogen dominance syndrome approaches 50% in women over 35 years old.
Here are some typical complaints from patients having estrogen dominance:
- My breasts are swollen and getting bigger.
- I can’t put my rings on my fingers.
- I am more impatient now than ever.
- People tell me I am too bossy.
- I am getting cramps again like when I was younger.
- I no longer get my period.
- I miss my periods regularly.
- My periods come irregularly.
- I get scared when I see large clots during my period.
- I have Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
- When I get a hug, my breasts hurt.
- I have fibroids.
- I have endometriosis.
- I cannot fit into my shoes.
- I have a cyst in my breast.
- I feel tired all the time.
The two primary female hormones secreted by the ovaries are estrogen and progesterone. The properties of one offsets the other and together they are maintained in optimal balance in our body at all times. Too much of one hormone or the other can lead to significant medical problems.
|Estrogen Effect||Progesterone Effect|
|Causes endometrium to proliferate||Maintains secretory endometrium|
|Causes breast stimulation that can lead to breast cancer||Protects against fibrocystic breast and prevents breast cancer|
|Increases body fat||Helps use fat for energy|
|Increase endometrial cancer risk||Prevents endometrial cancer|
|Increase gallbladder disease risk|
|Restrains osteoclast function slightly||Promote osteoblast function, leading to bone growth|
|Reduces vascular tone||Restores vascular tone|
|Increase blood clot risk||Normalize blood clot|
Learning what your body needs is in the free e-mails. This is help for when you have trouble getting to your “best” foods.