With the myriad of diet and nutritional books available today, it’s difficult to know which diet regimen is just right for you. Put the books back on the shelf and welcome to the digital age with SWAMI XP2.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Eat Right 4 Your Type, brings his knowledge of biochemical individuality to the digital age with his ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2. Using your own health profile, SWAMI XP2 builds a dynamic, one of a kind diet plan that is customized according to your specific body chemistry.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations – all matched to the results of your intake facts.
The word SWAMI stands for ‘Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.’ Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations. ‘Advanced Modifying Inventories’ are all the extra things (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that are used to refine the SWAMI Xpress Diet Report. You can Watch the video Here
This digital-download version of SWAMI includes:
- SWAMI Mobile – carry your Food List with the included built-in SWAMI Mobile feature; see link inside the Diet Report
- Free access to Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s unique Meal Planner and Cookbook Creator software
- Add a New Diet Intake – purchase another license from inside SWAMI and start using immediately
- Link an Existing Diet Intake – link and edit another SWAMI under a single login
- Cross Reference Diets – see foods for all linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users
- Re-designed Meal Planner – new improved, intuitive interface
- Easier Fingerprint Identification – select a fingerprint pattern and see it displayed
- Nutrient Filter – adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis
- Simplified Save function
SWAMI XP2 features:
- An easy-to-use, web-based, user interface so you are always using the latest version of the software.
- Downloadable user guide
- Online help access to information screens makes getting your information into SWAMI XP2 a snap.
To run SWAMI XP2 you’ll need the following:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available and we have a special bundle: SWAMI XP + GenoTyping Kit Intro Pack (Digital).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available.
Recommended age usage:
Female – 13 years of age and above
Male – 16 years of age and above
SWAMI XP2 digital purchase includes an email with:
- SWAMI XP2 Visual Quick Start Guide to get you up and running immediately.
- SWAMI XP2 unique User login details with your account number, user name, password, and the web address for where to get started.
Please note: each SWAMI XP2 software program is for one user; a separate purchase is required for each additional user.