Healthy truffle recipe. Low sugar Blood Type Specific AB Fun Recipe
This is a low sugar recipe, for those who need or want to remove sugar from their diet. The option is to leave the outer chocolate shell off, and keep you from standing a long time at the stove.
Why are these healthier for Blood Type AB? Because our best beans will help us digest better preventing gas. Our best beans will help us become satisfied sooner, and less sugar will also prevent the cravings and hunger that make us want to eat more when we start eating.
Beans and low sugar help us feel full sooner. Beans another great source of protein and vitamins. They are a great addition to a meal at least once a day. The best beans for each blood type will alleviate gas and bowel irritability.
Healthy Truffle Recipe for Blood Type AB
- 1 Cup almonds raw- and pulverized in a food processor
- 1-2 Cups pinto beans 2 cans drained or 8 oz cooked. Cook your own from scratch for less salt
- 3 Tbsp Syrup agave or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup cocoa dark for more intense flavor
- Chop (pulverize) raw almonds in a food processor Add 2 cups of drained or cooked beans Add 2 Tbsp of Agave Add 1/4 Cup of dark chocolate. Add remaining Tbsp of Agave Roll into balls Refrigerate Then add 2 Tbsp oil to semi sweet chocolate chips, melt, and dip and cover balls. Chill on wax paper.