The Healthy Truffle recipe for Blood Type B. Lower sugar for people who want something sweet and need to or want to reduce the sugar in their diet.
Healthy with Blood Type specific beans, adopted from a Japanese Lima Bean An Recipe from my Japanese cookbook.
This is a low sugar recipe, for those who need or want to remove sugar from their diet. The option is to leave the outer chocolate shell off, and keep you from standing a long time at the stove.
Why are these healthier for Blood Type B? Because our best beans will help us digest better preventing gas. Our best beans will help us become satisfied sooner, and less sugar will also prevent the cravings and hunger that make us want to eat more when we start eating.
Beans and low sugar help us feel full sooner. Beans are another great source of protein and vitamins. They are a great addition to a meal at least once a day. The best beans for each blood type will alleviate gas and bowel irritability.
Healthy Truffle recipe for Blood Type B
- 1 Cup almonds Raw- and pulverized in a food processor
- 8 ounces Lima beans Boiled and peeled to remove tough outer cover
- 3 Tbsp Syrup agave or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup cocoa Dark for more intense flavor
- Chop (pulverize) raw almonds first Add drained beans fresh cooked (after soaking over night), and peeled. Add 2 Tbsp agave Add 1/4 Cup Dark Cocoa Add Remaining 1 Tbsp of Agave Roll into balls Refrigerate Then melt semi-sweet chocolate with 2 Tbsp oil, and roll balls to coat. Chill on Wax paper.