Healthy Truffle Recipe for Blood Type O. With cocoa for high antioxidant values, and almonds for a little magnesium.
This is a low sugar recipe, for those who need or want to remove sugar from their diet. The option is to leave the outer chocolate shell off, and keep you from standing a long time at the stove.
Why are these healthier for Blood Type O? Because our best beans will help us digest better preventing gas. Our best beans will help us become satisfied sooner, and less sugar will also prevent the cravings and hunger that make us want to eat more when we start eating.
Beans and low sugar help us feel full sooner. Beans another great source of protein and vitamins. They are a great addition to a meal at least once a day. The best beans for each blood type will alleviate gas and bowel irritability.
Healthy Truffle Recipe for Blood Type O
- 1 Cup almonds raw-pulverized in a food processor
- 1-2 Cups adzuki beans 2 cans drained, or 8 oz cooked, and add to almonds in the food processor. Cook your own to reduce salt
- 3 Tbsp Syrup agave or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup cocoa dark for more intense flavor
- Chop (Pulverize) raw almonds in a food processor Add drained canned or cooked beans Add 2 Tbsp Agave Add 1/4 Cup of Dark Cocoa Add remaining Tbsp of Agave Roll into balls Refrigerate Then melt semi-sweet chocolate and 2 Tbsp oil. Roll balls and set on wax paper. to chill