Stir Fried Beef and Vegetables (American Sukiyaki)
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil Or for flavor Sesame Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced or pressed
- 3/4 Tsp Ground ginger Or use fresh
- 1/4 Cup Low Salt Tamari or soysauce if gluten does not bother you
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Pound Sirloin Steak Sliced into bite size pieces
- 3-4 Stalks Carrots Sliced on the diagonal
- 3-4 Stalks Celery Sliced on the diagonal
- 1 Bunch Broccoli heads Cut into small segments
- 1 Ball Onion Sliced coss grain
- Peel carrots, slice carrots, celery and onions. Make broccoli smaller
- Marinate beef in 1/4 Tamari with 1 tsp sugar for 30 minutes.
- To a 12 inch skillet, add oil, minced garlic, and ginger. Heat for a short while. Don't brown garlic too much.
- Add the marinated beef and sauce to hot skillet. Stir fry a little. Leave a little raw because added vegetables have to cook.
- Add vegetables to beef, and stir fry together. Cook till al dente to taste.