Crimini Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 pound Crimini Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Sage Leaves
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 1/4 Cup White wine Preferably Chardonnay
- 1 Tbs Braggs Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Saute mushrooms, onions, sage and thyme in a small skillet
- Add two cups of vegetable broth to a pot. Add 1 Tbsp Rice flour or other gluten free flour, or spelt if you are Blood Types B and AB.
- Add browned mushrooms and onions with sage and thyme to the pot.
- Add 1/4 cup of white wine- preferably Chardonnay plus 1 Tbs Braggs nutritional flakes, and bring to a boil, and cook 10-15 minutes