Greek Turkey and Feta cheese burgers
Most blood types can also eat Lamb This recipe is only for Blood type A if it is listed on your Complete Secretor Status Test an important test that helps determine your best proteins, fish and vegetables and beans. If you do not like lamb, there are other healthful proteins to choose from. It is preferable to beef for Blood type B and Blood Type AB
Parsley is a good source of apigenin,which helps prevent cancer. Celery is another food which contains apigenin.
Kale is an alternative green if you cannot eat spinach.
Greek Feta Burgers with Turkey by Rachael Ray
- 11/2 Pounds Turkey or Lamb Ground
- 1 Box spinach 10 oz Chopped thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 TBSP onion Grated or Chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic Pressed or Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1/2 Cup Spice Mix Mint, Parsley, Dill
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 pinch salt Any kind, be aware iodine is needed for your Thyroid
- In a medium bowl, season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the spinach, herbs, onion, garlic and oregano.
- Add the feta and mix gently to just combine.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties (thinner in the center for even cooking).