A satisfying and easily digestible meal.
Escargot is highly beneficial for Blood Types A and AB.
Escargot is neutral for Blood Type O.
Unfortunately Escargot is an avoid for Blood Type B secretors, and is neutral for Blood Type B non-secretors.
How to make homemade Ghee
Escargot with Parsley, Shallots, Garlic, and Ghee
- 1 Package Shallots Use two, and chop
- 1 Bunch parsley Use 1/3 to 1/2 bunch
- 1-2 Clove garlic Minced
- 2-4 Cans Escargot Rinsed and Drained
- 3-4 Tbs ghee
- Chop shallots similar to chopping an onion.
- Chop parsley, remove stems. (I pull them through a colander), group together as much as possible and chop crosswise and lengthwise. Skin and mince Garlic
- Rinse and drain escargot. Add Ghee, and Escargot.
- Add Shallots and Parsley and garlic. Cook all together for 5-7 minutes.
- I make 3-4 cans, and save what is left in the refrigerator, and heat a few in the microwave for 30 seconds when I want a meal.